Work Remotely with NRCS through Conservation Client Gateway

April 01, 2020

Farmers, ranchers and other USDA customers in Missouri can work remotely with USDA’s Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS) through Conservation Client Gateway (CCG), a secure web portal. To prevent the spread of coronavirus, CCG is a great option for agricultural producers to work with NRCS, whether they are operating as individuals or authorized members of business entities.

Customers can track NRCS payments, report completed practices, request conservation assistance, and electronically sign documents through the tool at:

To access CCG, customers need a USDA eAuthentication Account linked with their active USDA Customer Business Partner (SCIMS) record that contains a valid email address. If you have active NRCS and Farm Service Agency (FSA) files, you likely already have a Customer Business Partner record on file. If you need to create a Customer Business Partner record, need to update your primary email address or have questions, please call your local FSA office.

Accessing Conservation Client Gateway

Once you confirm you have a valid, active USDA Cusinter Business Partner record, you can create a CCG login through the “Get Started” link at The process will ask you identity proofing security questions, create your account, and link your account to your Business Partner record.

Customer Support

If customer support is needed during account creation, login, or in the use of CCG please contact the Client Gateway NRCS Service Desk at: (970) 372-4200

USDA Service Centers are open for business by phone appointment only and field work will continue with appropriate social distancing. While our program delivery staff will continue to come into the office, they will be working with our producers by phone, and using online tools whenever possible. All Service Center visitors wishing to conduct business with NRCS, FSA, or any other Service Center agency are required to call their Service Center to schedule a phone appointment. More information can be found at